Complete the following steps:
- Open a new FINDER window.
- Open your DOCUMENTS folder.
- Create a new folder inside the DOCUMENTS folder and name it “Test Files.”
- Change the color of the folder so it is purple.
- Open the “Photo Booth” app in APPLICATIONS and take several photos of yourself.
- Drag those photos from the Photo Booth app onto your desktop.
- Move those photos into the purple folder “Test Files” inside your documents folder.
People who have earned this:
Don't see the badge submission field at the bottom of "task" pages? You must be logged in to earn digital badges. Don't have an invitation code to register on MacBookMaestro? No problem. Just request one by sending an @reply on Twitter to Wesley Fryer (@wfryer).