Complete these steps:
- Open System Preferences and the Users option.
- Unlock the settings if needed.
- Create a new user, assigning it a unique icon as well as name and password.
- In the upper right corner, click on the new user account you created to switch into that account.
- Log out of that account and back into your own / primary account.
- Delete the user account you just created and used.
In the space below, type the name of the temporary user account you created for this activity.
People who have earned this:
Don't see the badge submission field at the bottom of "task" pages? You must be logged in to earn digital badges. Don't have an invitation code to register on MacBookMaestro? No problem. Just request one by sending an @reply on Twitter to Wesley Fryer (@wfryer).